Friday, February 7, 2014

Pregnancy Outfit & Baby Shower Gift Haul!





I wanted to do one more pregnancy outfit post this week. Here is what I wore to my last Doctors appointment. Just basic maternity jeans, a pink maternity blouse and a green army jacket. Just super simple and most importantly comfortable!
The jeans are from Thyme maternity, the military jacket is from Walmart, and the blouse is also from Thyme.
I also wanted to share what I received as gifts for my baby shower!
My wonderful grandmothers both came through and bought 2 of the big items that I asked for. 
One was the Graco Pack N' Play in the Roundabout pattern/colour scheme. 

The second was a Baby Trend Travel System in Envy.

 I was soo happy to have both. To me the travel system was a must, since I wanted to be able to travel with the baby as easily as possible. This will make trips to the park or grocery store sooo much easier since the car seat just pops from the car right into the stroller. YAY! This way if she's sleeping it won't wake her and I won't have to stand outside in -30  trying to get her from the car into the stroller in the winter.
Below are some other pictures of what I got as gifts. A ton of outfits, some sleepers an infant bathtub shaped like a whale, some hooded bath towels, and some essentials such as Lansinoh nipple creamSudocrem, and some Live Clean Baby bath supplies. Live Clean is my favorite brand especially for little ones. The products are all very gentle on sensitive skin and do not include as many harsh chemicals and other body washes and lotions. I can't yet recommend Sudocrem or Lansinoh cream since I haven't actually tried them yet. I'll have to wait and see! 





The whale bathtub I was talking about!

I'm so thankful for having a family that is so supportive of Fraser and I! Next week I'll hopefully be sending out thank you cards to everyone who attended. I've found a cute little poem and layout that I'll be showing you in a post next week. 
I still need a few things that I'll be surfing kijiji and sales for. I'm looking to get a breast pump, a bottle warmer, and a few good nursing bras. But other than that we are ready to bring baby home!





No comments:

Post a Comment