Monday, February 3, 2014

34 weeks Pregnancy Outfit

Here's just a quick picture of what I wore recently while going out to grab some groceries. 

It's just a super simple outfit that I like to wear when running errands. It's nice and warm with the vest and the scarf so it's nice when it's too warm for a winter coat but not warm enough to get away with a spring jacket. I always wear my lovely fossil watch that I got for Christmas a few years ago with this outfit. You can buy the exact same watch here.

And also a quick update on my 34 weeks of pregnancy!
As you can see from the picture above, I've gotten HUGE! Some days its like I don't remember I'm pregnant until I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and get surprised lol! I still don't have too many stretch marks. I had quick a few on my boobs but as soon as I started using Palmers Cocoa Butter they vanished! I'm very impressed with the product, I'm even trying to use it on old stretch marks to see if it will magically make those vanish as well. Here's hoping!
My baby shower was also this week! I'm so thankful for everyone that came out to support Fraser and I. We are so excited for her to arrive and it was great to celebrate with family and friends!
I've started to pack my hospital bag this week, so hopefully I'll remember to do a post on that sometime this week. I also have a breastfeeding course this Wednesday evening, so hopefully that goes well.
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment