Friday, January 17, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!


Welcome to my blog!
A little about me... my name is Courtney, a 20 year old Administrative Assistant currently living in Morinville Alberta Canada. I was born and raised in Edmonton Alberta, living in a few small towns around the city. I went to school in Stony Plain, lived in the city for over a year, then took the plunge and bought land out in Morinville with my amazing fiance, Fraser (pictured above)! We moved out here with our many animals; 2 horses, 2 dogs, and a cat.

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant! Our little girl is coming in March and we are very excited for her arrival! My hubby is an aspiring wood worker, and I must say he's VERY good at it! He's even inspired me to start making my own wood projects from time to time. We currently live on a small acreage just outside Morinville. Purchasing this property was one of the greatest things that I've ever done. Fraser and I fit perfectly into this property with all of our animals. Granted, it comes with a lot of work (what acreage doesn't) but we love it all the same and wouldn't change anything!

What I'm hoping to do with this blog is to share my life with all of my readers. I hope to share things from pregnancy tips, what it's like living on an acreage, DIY renovation ideas, wood working projects, fitness/eating tips, recipes, style ideas as well as tips that I'm going to learn along the way! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment