Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fashion Friday: First Fashion Post!

Hi all, so this will be my first official fashion post! Woot! I don't claim to know anything about fashion, but I'm more just looking to give ideas and examples to anyone else who maybe interested. 
Right now I'm finding it very difficult to get dressed in the mornings. Being 32 weeks pregnant I find it very hard to pick out outfits that are both comfy, stylish and figure flattering. Any other pregnant ladies having issues with this? I'd love to hear/see examples of outfits you've tried and loved or are inspired by. 
Here's what I was wearing this fashion friday (remember, I've never claimed to be a professional photographer.. I hope these pictures look ok!):

Sweater: $25.99 from Urban Planet
Shirt: A great thrift store find! I'm constantly stopping and thrift stores to update my wardrobe especially now that I'm expecting. You never know what you'll find!
Leggings: $7.99 at Walmart. Again, such a great deal! They keep me so warm during these Canadian winters. I'm not sure how much I like them now that I've started to gain a little bit of baby weight in my thighs...

Lately I've been trying to deal with my hair au natural. It's a lot harder than it looks.. It just does whatever the heck it wants really.. It's always been bone straight ever since I was younger and it just sort of kinks in odd places. This is how it looks about an hour after I stepped out of the shower:

I've been trying to keep it as low maintenance as possible since I figure I won't have as much time to do anything with it as soon as our daughter is born. I guess I'm just assuming that if I have time to 'practice' with it right now, it will just make it easier when she arrives. We'll see!


 I'd love to hear what inspires you to put together outfits! Or if you've found any pregnancy 'must-haves' that you just can't live without. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment