Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sorry for being MIA. Here's an update about Exclusively Pumping!

Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA for a little while.. but I has a baby!
I had a sweet little baby girl on March 13 2014. So far it's been a great and crazy journey, but it's been a blessing!
I wanted to share with you today the decision I made to start exclusively pumping. When Sydney was first born she latched great! (or so I thought) but as time went on I think she must have gotten lazy or something because her latch got worse and worse.. which means my nipples suffered!
After 2 days of trying to improve her latch and not getting anywhere I decided that I had to do something else.. After all I still wanted her to have breast milk but, not through my bleeding, cracked and blistered nipples... eww!
So I decided to start exclusively pumping. What a great decision! The only problem was I didn't have a good reliable pump.. but then I found this site. What a life saver! It's called The One Stop-Breast Pump Shop and it really did save my breastfeeding dreams. They have great reviews of every breast pump and I was able to get mine shipped overnight. They have searched the web and have found the best deals on all pumps and even breast pump accessories.. how awesome is that!
If you are like me and are in need of a breast pump seemingly overnight I would check out this site.. like I said it saved my breast feeding dreams!
Here's Sydney all snug a few days after bringing her home. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment